Friday, April 9, 2010

Chunky Monkey

M has begun to grow out of some of her 3-6 month clothes.  This is a development which I find suspicious.  What sort of child am I raising, anyway?  Yesterday morning I wanted to stick some pants on her to take Leo to work, and most of her clothes were in the wash, so I put her in a pair of jeans, which she has apparently outgrown.


Will someone get the kid a beer, the remote,* a desire to watch football,** and some nachos?

*and a TV, I guess.

**or hockey or boxing.  Also possibly baseball, though less so.

3 comments:

  1. As the future recipient of M's outgrown clothes, I support this development.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think NASCAR would be a more appropriate viewing option in this situation than football or hockey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jana, that is an excellent point. I completely forgot about NASCAR. Also wrestling.

    ReplyDelete