Monday, August 26, 2013

Lazy Mommy

I have been a bad blogger.  For that I apologize.  But I have my excuses, most of which involve not being home, and then being busy getting ready for school to start, and then being busy teaching.

I knew, however, that I would have some extra time today at school, and I resolved to catch up on blogging.

I then left the cord to get my pictures to the computer at home, on the floor, where it is no use, no use whatsoever.

Luckily, Leo sent me some pictures of Ellie over the weekend, and the fact that I can access them put me in mind of the fact that I could send pictures via my camera, and even though that was awkward and irritating, it might be the best option, honestly.

So I did that.

And now I am going to go and write real posts, with pictures, of things my children did.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment