Saturday, November 14, 2015

Irony

So I have been bad about posting things here.  Very bad.  Part of this was because the time that I am sitting at my computer without people on top of me occurs when I am at work, and I have only been at work for 5 hours a day (while still doing my entire job), so things have been a little hectic.

Luckily, at this very hour and minute and second, I'm proctoring a standardized test, so I can write a lot of things without interruption.  Even if I would very much like to be interrupted.

Look, here's a picture that proves how busy I was just a few weeks ago.


At the end of every quarter, we write comments for every student so that their parents can understand exactly why they got the grade they got.  First quarter is a problem, because there's no break attached to it, so people have to teach the next week while they're trying to get comments done.  I was particularly slammed, because I was working this part-time thing.  So here I am trying to type my comments with Will.  He wasn't helpful.

Anyway, on Monday I start back full time, and although I won't have as much time to take pictures with my children, I will have a lot more time to write about them, so that's something, anyway.

Before I go and plan my classes for the next month, I'd like to leave you with a family picture.  It's about a month old, but is all of the kids on their great-grandparents' bench at the zoo.





No comments:

Post a Comment