Sunday, December 12, 2010

Caught

The variety of expressions that flit across the face of my little person never cease to amaze me.  I'm sticking to my story that all the disapproving ones just come out when I'm taking pictures, and that most of the time, she just stares at me in complete adoration.

Still, it's a good glare.



She does occasionally make some nice faces.



And then the one that looks like she's sizing me up, and may soon be trying to sell me a car that gets great gas mileage and is perfect for someone like me.  She promises.  Would she lie?




And sometimes she's just showing off her ridiculous eyelashes.


And there are blondy bits on the end, so if she were to wear mascara, they'd be EVEN LONGER.

Luckily, I have no desire to figure on the kiddie beauty pageant circuit.

No comments:

Post a Comment