Thursday, December 2, 2010

Hiatus

Some people have been complaining about the dearth of posts on the blog.

Some people.  Some people including you, Mom, who knows that the reason for the slow blog posting is that your internet connection is so slow.

You may well note that I have been back in town for almost a week and there have still not been any blog posts, but on Monday the power was out for the morning, and since then, I have been trying to get a bunch of student essays graded, because I’m doing conferences all week, and then I only have one more day of classes on Monday.

Not that I’m counting or anything.

Anyway, we spent Thanksgiving in Port Angeles, and got snowed in.

008

Pretty, isn’t it?  Also deadly.  Check out the  icicle outside my bedroom window.

061

Margaret spent a lot of time inside in her pajamas, but that didn’t stop her from getting a lot done.

She consulted on dinner; she wanted to make sure that there was enough mashed potato that she would get her share.

081

Also, she helped get things cleaned up for company.

064

And it’s not just posed.  She was really flailing that thing about.

070

She also did a stint of doing what she does best: supervising.  She’s a very supervising baby, she is.  And someone is not preparing the pies fast enough for her liking, you can tell. 

074

(And this time it’s not me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment