Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter, Or When My Mommy Is Making Food And Trying To Keep Me From Destroying Other People’s Houses, She Forgets To Take Proper Pictures

So there aren’t enough pictures here, because, as I mentioned above, I did a crummy job of documenting today. 

I’ll do better next year, because by then Margaret will be less likely to cause damage if I turn my back for a second.  We hope.

Anyway, we do have a few pictures, which Leo took while I was manhandling a leg of lamb.

Leo’s aunt Betsy had thoughtfully given Margaret a basket to play with, and she thought this was great fun,since she could wander around and put things in baskets and take them out and occasionally take herself by the bowl of dog food and see if her parents had changed their minds about whether she should eat it.

We hadn’t.

Leo tried to take some pictures of her, but she was moving pretty fast, as she does these days. 

037

038

039

040

041

042

Anyway, some day that is less fraught, I will put her back in her Easter outfits and take better pictures.  Promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment