Thursday, April 21, 2011

I Know, I Know

It’s been far too long since I posted, and I have no really good excuse except that I’ve been working hard and Margaret has become highly intolerant of computers that she can see but not bang on, so I am limited to her naptimes and the evening, and during her naptime, I frequently have to email students who persist in asking me questions that they could answer by looking at their syllabuses, but it’s apparently far easier to ask me to look at mine, and in the evenings I’m tired and I don’t want to look for the cord to transfer the pictures to the computer (and anyway, Margaret probably has taken it away to be a telephone in her own bizarre world of make-believe where everything is a telephone.

So I don’t post, and then I haven’t posted in so long that it’s a chore to do it because I have to write a long explanation explaining my hiatus to my scores* of readers, and it’s just so tiring.

But this morning, Margaret did something incredibly cute, and I decided to show as many people as possible.

023

The reason that this has gotten me blogging is that it was so very Calvin and Hobbes-ish.

See?

Transmogrifier

Also, Margaret is learning to hug, and she hugs her tiger.  Very cute.

*We’re assuming that my mother is, as we all know, a legion unto herself, and a legion was about 6,000 people (though it’s not entirely stable throughout Roman history).  That makes it 300 score who are reading this, even if the rest of you don’t.

No comments:

Post a Comment