Saturday, June 4, 2011

Also, Wardrobe Changes

I spent a lot of time trying to find shoes for Margaret to wear for this wedding, but apparently white patent leather Mary Janes sell out at Easter, and shoe stores don’t restock them even though kids’ feet keep growing all through the summer, and you can’t buy the shoes before Easter for a June wedding because SOMEONE’S feet keep growing at an amazing rate.

Not that I’m bitter or anything.

Anyway, I had decided that Margaret would wear white sandals to the wedding, and I thought that I had the final say on that.

But Margaret found other shoes.

011

They don’t match her dress AT ALL (besides, I need to wear them), but she’s committed to them.

So we’ll see.  It’s going to be a long day if she steals my shoes and insists on riding the rocking horse to the church.

No comments:

Post a Comment