Sunday, August 21, 2011

Work, Work, Work

Margaret’s been being put to work, and the poor thing seems to like it.  I mentioned a few months ago that she likes to sweep, and now she seems to have developed a mania for watering plants.

011

And with that little watering can, it takes FOREVER to get enough water for the roses, poor thing.

Actually, the small watering can is a recent addition, because she was so fond of the big one.  While we were housesitting for Leo’s parents, Margaret would go and get the watering can every morning and quietly nag me until I went and watered the roses.  (It was a good reminder, but being nagged by your one-year-old to do chores is a little odd – I mean, she may be in charge, but she doesn’t have to be so obvious about it).  So she now has her own little watering can so that she can help, and perhaps the responsibility will cure her of reminding me to do things.

No comments:

Post a Comment