Monday, October 24, 2011

Working Hard

Leaf collecting is so much fun, you know?

024

And then, after you’ve done ALL THAT WORK, they make you carry the bags of leaves all the way to the curb ALL BY YOURSELF.

030

031

036

The real problem, actually, came when we tried to convince Margaret that she needed to leave the bags of leaves at the curb.  She was planning on taking them for a walk to see the neighborhood.  I wasn’t particularly optimistic that the bottoms of the bag would last that long, so I forcibly detached her fingers from the handles and abandoned them.  It was a very traumatic experience.

She did, however, forgive me, and on our walk, she gave me something that she called “flowers.”

003

It was very sweet of her, but I am afraid I left them outside when we got home.  I’m not sure that putting them in water would have helped them at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment