Friday, May 24, 2013

Can't Take My Eyes Off Her for a Second

Those of you who have been reading this blog for the past 16 months may have noticed that the person who tends to be pushing the boundaries has a name which starts with M.

Well, that may be changing.  I noted, last week, that Ellie was standing on chairs in a clear attempt to let me know that she could do what she wanted, and was going to laugh in the face of discipline.

Yesterday, I went to the bathroom.  I know, it was a rookie mistake.  But sometimes, the call of the bladder is insistent, and I feel that it would be deleterious to the message that we're sending Margaret vis-a-vis potty training -- that big girls use the potty -- if I were to pee my pants in the middle of the playroom.

So anyway, I went to the bathroom.  Briefly.  And this is what was going on when I got back.



So she learned to get up on the chair by herself, and then promptly parlayed that into sitting on top of the table.

Somebody's going to give her sister a run for her money.

No comments:

Post a Comment