Monday, May 13, 2013

The Education of Margaret

Margaret has been going to her preschool for the last few months, and she completely adores it.  She has so much fun, and she talks about it all the time, and when we went to the school picnic, she hugged her teachers with a great deal of gusto.*

There's only one thing that worries me: I think that they're teaching her how to lie.



Because unless happiness for Margaret manifests itself in running around screaming and refusing to continue to do the thing that makes her happy, this is a dirty, dirty lie.

Still, it's a nice drawing of a person in bed.

*I'm pretty sure that you can't have a minimal amount of gusto, but I don't care and I'm leaving the sentence as it is.

1 comment:

  1. Hi my loved one! I want to say that this post is amazing, nice written
    and come with approximately all important infos. I would like
    to see more posts like this .

    Feel free to surf to my website :: the full report

    ReplyDelete