Sunday, February 6, 2011

Birthday, Part 1 (Presents)

I’ve decided that there are too many pictures of Margaret’s birthday to put in one post, so I’m going to divide them up thematically.  And at the moment, she’s having a nap, so she may wake up and interrupt me between posts.  But don’t worry; they’re coming.  And both Leo and my mother are at my house right now nagging me to post more, so we should see some progress.

Anyway, Margaret seemed quite happy with her presents.  She got a drum filled with musical toys, which she took to right away.

020

021

Her favorite part of it is two rattly little eggs, which she plays with all the time.

027

Also, you can see the corner of the quilt her Nana and cousin Hannah made for her.  I don’t have a good picture of it, but I will strive to get one.  Her other present is visible on the other side of her in this picture; it’s a cart filled with blocks that she can wheel around.  It allows her to walk Very Fast and she likes it a good deal.

031

This walking thing is, you understand, Very Serious Business, and so she gets a somewhat determined look on her little face.  Also somewhat gleeful.  Very cute.

033

Anyway, it seemed to be successful.

Next up: Birthday Dinner (Spaghetti).

No comments:

Post a Comment