Thursday, September 1, 2011

Oh Dear

I’ve always been afraid of having a girl.  Not because of the usual boy-related reasons to be afraid of having girls.  What gives me the heebie-jeebies is the thought that she could be one of those girls.  You know, the excessive pink-wearing, princess-gear demanding, interested in nothing but hair and makeup and shoes kind of girl.

And it’s striking fear in my heart, really it is.

Because I see signs.

Exhibit A: Wearing my shoes

002

Exhibit B: Wearing my shoes and then striking a pose.

005

Exhibit C: Carrying a purse everywhere

007

Exhibit D: Excessive interest in hairstyles:

019

See?  I find these developments disturbing.  Cute, but disturbing.  Clearly, as an antidote, I need to spend more time working on her dribbling (soccer, not drool) in the backyard.  She’s showing a tendency to only kick with her right foot, and that’s not a good habit to get into.

No comments:

Post a Comment