Sunday, December 23, 2012

She Does Sleep

So Margaret has more or less given up her nap. We still put her in her pjs and put her in her room for quiet time (or, you know, run laps around the room and rearrange the furniture time), but it’s rare that she sleeps.

And then yesterday, I felt like a nature photographer who has caught a white tiger doing something that white tigers only do rarely, and never in public, because I was in her room and I actually got footage of Margaret falling asleep.

017

016

018

019

020

021

It was amazing.  We’re hoping to get a little bit of a nap on Christmas, but I wouldn’t hold my breath.  Luckily, we discovered tonight at the first of our Christmas parties that it is pretty easy to distract the Margaret from thoughts of mayhem with a little judiciously placed televisual entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment