Monday, September 9, 2013

But Darling . . .

Margaret spent much of the summer looking cool.  I don't know what it was -- well, I do.  It was the sunglasses that I bought her -- but there was something more than that.  I have had innumerable pairs of sunglasses, and I never looked as cool as Margaret.

One night, we went up to Hurricane Ridge for a picnic.  I quite like picnics at Hurricane Ridge, provided the wildlife can be persuaded to be other places.  Margaret got quite stern with a particularly persistent deer, and then all was well.

Ellie enjoyed her dinner from the sling of a hiking backpack.



Notice how she still, with food in her hands and her mouth stuffed to overflowing, manages to say "more."

Margaret ate her dinner, and then posed against the backdrop.








No comments:

Post a Comment