Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Fork. Fork. It's FORK.

This isn't actually a post about all the rude words that Ellie says that aren't really rude but are just her mispronunciations.  Let's just say that when she speaks of forks, shirts, spoons, yogurt, Margaret, peaches, or biscuits, it's best if there aren't people around that may judge me and my parenting.

But that's not the point.

The point is that Ellie has entered a stage of "anything she can do, you'd better let me do or there will be weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth, which I can do really well, because I have my canines now so watch out."

This means that she insists on having all of the silverware that Margaret has, whether she knows how to use it or not.



She is a little bit embarrassed about the looks that she gets because of this, as she should be.  But it doesn't stop her.



No comments:

Post a Comment