Monday, September 9, 2013

Ellie Sees Nature

On many of our outdoor excursions this summer, Ellie rode in the backpack.  I felt sort of bad about that, but Margaret is a two-hand job, and my mother was down a hand, and it was the way to manage the children without doing damage to my mother's poor, fragile tendons.

Anyway, Ellie liked the backpack.

She particularly liked that she could reach forward and grab my hair and pull backwards.  I don't think that she was signifying that she wanted to stop.  I think that she was signifying that she wanted to hear me squawk "Ellie, that's not nice," and watch me ineffectually try to bat her little hands away while still supporting her weight on my shoulders.

Little twerp.

But a cute little twerp, nonetheless.








No comments:

Post a Comment