Thursday, June 19, 2014

The Continuing Pacifier Saga

Ellie likes her pacifier, as anyone who knows her knows.  I am trying to separate her from it with gentle nudges -- it's for the car or bed -- but sometimes she finds one, or walks away with one, or knows that I have one in my pocket and so butts my leg with her head (like a goat, rather) until my leg disgorges her paci.

I've adopted this plan of having her keep it in her pocket.  She's pretty good about not putting it in her mouth, but I think she likes to have it nearby, you know, just in case.

Anyway, this morning, she had it in her mouth, and I reminded her that she shouldn't.  She took it out, and then did this.







I'm not sure that this is good for her, but it is a use of the pacifier that isn't the one I was worried about.  I'm not sure what we're going to do about that, I'm really not.

No comments:

Post a Comment