Sunday, July 13, 2014

Synchronized Rock Throwing

Obviously, when you spend a good bit of your time around large aquatic formations of indeterminate depth, throwing rocks into them will take up a great deal of your time.

We've been working a bit on form this trip, and although I haven't gotten everyone to where I would like, things are certainly looking better.

Last week, we went out to Lake Crescent (we've gone there more this trip than I have been ever before. It's odd, but I think that I am willing to do things that are slightly new.  See me growing as a person over here?).  I tried to get a synchronized picture of them all throwing, but only Leo listened.


Still, maybe next year.  And really, to get the good version of this shot, I should be standing in the water having them throw rocks at me, and I'm not willing to go that extra mile, so why should they?

No comments:

Post a Comment