Thursday, November 4, 2010

Clever Old Bear

Margaret has  been showing a great interest in books lately.  We have an impressive collection of board books (which, incidentally, I am becoming bored with.  The plots just aren’t much to speak of).  While her interest in said books is still very visceral, she will listen intently when she is read to.

Provided she has a book to chew on as well.

Since I was getting bored, I decided to give her a board book and read her A.A. Milne poems.  Of those, I never get bored.  (Leo was reading them to her the other night and said that it wasn’t fair for me to read along when I couldn’t see the book).

She listened to the whole book.  All 100 pages of it.  Happily.

And then she tried to read them herself.

013

018 

016 

And she didn’t even try to eat it.

No comments:

Post a Comment