Monday, January 3, 2011

Easy, Convenient Fun

Another of Margaret's Christmas presents -- indeed, the one that was the biggest hit -- was a swing for the backyard.  Her granddad and her Uncle Patrick came and hung it up yesterday, and she has been very, very happy with it.  As, it should be noted, have I, since it means that she can go outside and swing for a few minutes (which she adores) without us having to get ourselves organized for a trip to the park.





Because, of course, swinging is a lot of fun, even when it's below freezing.  She had a hat, but it went by the wayside, as did the hood.  I just feel lucky that she left the socks on.  Every time I put her in the car, off they come.  In the stroller?  Off.  I had to retrace my steps over a store today to find where she had tossed them.



Also, she is getting enough hair that it can wave in the breeze.



It's always good to end with a brief pause so that Daddy can give you a hug, you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment