Thursday, September 13, 2012

Ellie’s First Swinging*

So we put Ellie in a swing at the park.

030

She was dubious, and then she thought about it.

033

It was at this point that I stopped taking pictures, because when she thought, she decided that she Did.  Not.  Like.  It.  Not.  One.  Bit. and so I had to take her out of the swing. 

Margaret, however, loves swinging, and is getting RIDICULOUSLY BIG.

034

035

Not, mind you, big enough to swing herself, but still big.  She’s going to outgrow the baby swing any minute now.  Sniff.

*You know, that I took a picture of, because I am not being the super-blogging mommy that I was with Margaret, but I blame two things: first, this whole job thing is really getting in the way of my wasting time on the internet, and second, MARGARET is refusing to nap, so I lose a huge chunk of my available blogging time.  Which doesn’t actually excuse not taking pictures, but still.

No comments:

Post a Comment