Friday, October 8, 2010

Same Picture, Different Focus

I just wanted to draw your attention to an important facet of yesterday's pictures that perhaps you missed:


TEETH!

She's usually very squirrelly about her teeth.  She's perfectly happy with making them very obvious to anyone who is so foolish as to let her chew on their finger, but trying to get a picture of them is close to impossible.  I suppose she feels that individual testimony doesn't carry much weight, but a picture is pretty incontrovertible evidence of toothiness.

I'm not sure why she thinks that the public should not be made aware of her teeth.  And when she tells me her reasons, I'll stop telling people about them.

Anyway, in the mad, careless rapture of sitting in the shopping cart, she forgot herself and let her teeth be seen.  So there you have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment