Friday, January 20, 2012

Driving Miss Daisy

Since switching Margaret’s car seat around to it’s forward-facing position, I have had to cope with the fact that she is far more interested in the mechanics of driving than she was when she couldn’t see them.

I suppose that this is hardly surprising, really.

Anyway, she has begun to give me advice about my driving, like excitedly shouted instructions such as “Yight, Mommy!  Go, go, go!”  When I point out that red lights mean stop, she nods and says sagely “geen go.” 

She has also developed a deep love of driving by herself.  Of course, she understands driving to be a somewhat different process than the rest of us might consider it.  In her mind, it tends to involve adjusting the mirrors

093

and honking the horn.

099

But that’s really most of the fun anyway, isn’t it?  She also likes turning on the hazard lights, but all the pictures of that were exceptionally blurry.

No comments:

Post a Comment