Thursday, May 29, 2014

I Caved

After all of my high-minded whitening yesterday about how I tried not to push my children on the swings, because it bred laziness, I spent a great deal of yesterday afternoon pushing them.  Because, you know, that's how I roll.  Anyway, they had a blast, and you can tell that Margaret is explaining things of great importance to Ellie as they circulate on the tire swing.


There was actually a small amount of disagreement because one of them (I forget which) felt that it was better to be swung in a wide-arcing, but gently spinning circle, and then other just wanted to experience a tight spin.  They had opinions, but neither of them was particularly clear in voicing how they wanted the spinning that I was doing (medium arc, medium spin) to be done differently.  I mean, they were both tops at telling me that they did want it done differently, but not at explaining how it should be done differently.

I say they shouldn't look a gift-pusher in the mouth, but they don't listen to me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment