Friday, May 2, 2014

Jet Plane

As part of a sticker chart behavior modification program (or, to put it another way, do what you're told and you get loot), Margaret acquired a model plane kit which she painstakingly painted and put together (with my help, and with her Uncle Ron's help, because his model plane sense was tingling and wild horses wouldn't have been able to keep him away).

She loves it.


According to Leo, her intention was to play with it all night long, but after I took this picture, I moved it, because I didn't think that her plane was really all that cuddly.

I'm cruel like that.

She wants to make more -- maybe a car, or a train, Mommy?  Do you think that have a train? -- and I'm pleased, but also a little worried, because I don't want to live in a house that has, for the next decade, tiny plastic landing gears littered about the place.

I've done that, and I don't like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment