Wednesday, October 10, 2012

She Crawls

Well, sort of.  She likes to keep a foot doubled up in case she needs to sit up in a hurry, and she’s still pretty slow.

But apparently it’s a pretty good weight-loss program.  I took her in to the doctor a week ago for a whole bunch of crud in her head, and they said she didn’t have an ear infection, and then I took her back yesterday and they said she did.  But the important thing about that (at least as far as this post goes) is that she lost 8 ounces in the last week, I think just from waggling herself around on the floor trying to crawl.

Also, Margaret is getting very interested in books and letters and what sounds things make and how they fit together.  And also interested in standing in front of me when I’m trying to get video of Ellie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment