Friday, January 24, 2014

Back Again, Having Shed My Readership

Hello, Mom!  It's me.  Remember me?

Anyway, I have been dilatory in posting because job and children and new phone with cord that doesn't match all the cords that I already have and so I have to walk ALL THE WAY UPSTAIRS to get it in the evenings, through the minefield of lightly sleeping children.

So I don't.

But last night, I downloaded thousands of pictures, and so I am ready to begin.

Except that I have so much material, that I'm a little stymied.

So I'm going to start at the very beginning (a very good place to start) and attempt to tell you about what the children have been doing since mid-December.

(I know, I know, I haven't posted for FAR, FAR longer, but that's as far back as this thousand picture archive went, and I've only got so much time, you know?  I'm trying to get back up to date before their birthdays.  Bear with me).

No comments:

Post a Comment