Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Margaret the Mighty

We have an activity bar that clips/screws on to Margaret's car seat, and provides her with entertainment as we travel.  She likes the many things to look at and smack and occasionally chew.

It looks, when attached, like this:


Yet today, when I went to get Margaret out of the car, I found a sad and mangled activity bar.


Perhaps she had a premonition that I was going to take a picture, and wanted to let me get her face.*

But look at what she did to the poor toy.


 Completely turned around and taught a lesson.

*There's a certain circularity in this, since I wouldn't have taken a picture if she hadn't manhandled the bar out of the way, but you can't expect a 7-month-old to indulge in particularly clear thinking, can you?

No comments:

Post a Comment