Thursday, September 30, 2010

Margaret's New Smile

Margaret has been working on a new facial expression.  Or rather, altering her smile so it's something more like a "scrunch up the entire face and snort." 

See?


Or, to put it another way, see?



The reason she's smiling is that we're playing a game where she tries to eat whatever I have in my hand.  You know, like a camera.



But sometimes she lets me get a good picture of her, so it's all fine.  And sometimes I let her chew on the camera.


Also, Leo would like it clarified that what he found particularly hip-hop about the outfit yesterday was not the hood, but the thing on the front that said "2 cute."


I think that it looks a bit hip-hop written out like that, but not on the outfit.  Besides, it still doesn't trump the trying to bite the heads off of ducks.

No comments:

Post a Comment