Saturday, September 4, 2010

Mobility, Phase I Can't Remember What Number I Was On

Margaret has learned to commando crawl.  Or creep.  Or scootch.  Or something.

The secret is to put your* glasses or cell phone or some electric cords on the ground 2-3 feet out of her reach.

See?



In other milestones, Margaret went to the store with me this morning, and rode in the cart without her car seat.  We have a pad/germ-free thing/harness that helps her with this, but her new status as baby who sits means that she can use it.  It really made shopping a lot easier.  Because I could actually use the cart to put things in instead of trying to cram things around the giant car seat.

She seemed to enjoy herself.


Of course, it puts her closer to the merchandise, which is somewhat troublesome.

*Actually, it's probably better to put someone else's glasses, really.

EDIT: I have just watched the video and realized that it looks awfully cruel of me.  I did put glasses and a cell phone in front of her temptingly to motivate her, and I didn't let her have the glasses, but after I stopped filming with it, I did let her chew on the phone for a few minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment