Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Another Tomato Sauce Post

I don’t, by the way, always post when Margaret eats something with tomato sauce in it.  There have been numerous occasions where she has eaten tomato-based Indian foods, pizza, even pasta, where I have resisted the urge to post her sauce-covered mug.

But last night was particularly cute (and I’m not just saying that because I’m her mother; it really was adorable).

She started off eating her rotini.

002

And then, while I was busy snapping pictures like a besotted devoted parent, she finished the trayful, and made the all gone sign I realize I’ve been teaching her.

001

(And yes, for those of you with too much time on your hands, these pictures are out of sequence, because she’s making very funny faces in the first, less-sauced series of pictures, and I have some respect for her eventual dignity.  Not much, as I’m posting pictures of her eating pasta naked, but some.  The sequence of events, however, is as narrated).

No comments:

Post a Comment