Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Baby Schroeder

I’m not sure how many of you are Peanuts devotees, but yesterday Margaret was doing a reasonable impression of Schroeder.

For those of you who can’t remember, here is Schroeder:

Schroeder

Anyway, Margaret, by various devious means known only to ebay, has acquired a small piano.  Not a grand piano, as pictured above, but a 2-octave upright, just her size.  She adores it.

012

When it came yesterday, she spent at least 25 minutes playing with it, and then went back to it for the 40 minutes before dinner.  I feel that this is a pretty impressive attention span for a 1-year-old.

She also firmly removed my hands from it when I tried to play, which tells us that she’s figured out ownership, at least as far as things can be hers and not mine.

Also, I think she’s already posing for soulful pictures with her piano.

013

No comments:

Post a Comment