Friday, March 18, 2011

Tidy Baby

I had great hopes this morning when Margaret picked up the dust pan.  I thought that perhaps she would teach herself to clean, and I would never have to sweep again.

021

But it turns out that all she wanted to do was run around the circle of my parents’ house with it.

020

Still, she got up a pretty good head of steam; I think she’s trying to learn how to run.

022

At any rate, she’s learning how to run away.  As this is Margaret’s virtual baby book (and if she gets miffy that I didn’t do an actual baby book, I’m going to get miffy myself, as this is far more comprehensive), I feel I ought to note that this week is the week where she learned to be bad.  She goes and does things that she’s not meant to do – like sticking her hands into light sockets – and when I tell her to stop, pauses, looks at me, and laughs, before going right back to doing whatever wicked thing she was doing.

So there’s a milestone for you.  I think she learned it from her Nana.

No comments:

Post a Comment