Friday, March 7, 2014

Nutkin

I really have nothing interesting to say, except that Ellie likes to have her picture taken, and so this morning while we were waiting in the daycare for the people to get there, she was eating her breakfast, and then looked at me and said "Mommy!  Cheese!  Cheese, Mommy."

Some of you, who are untutored in the ways of the Ellie, might think that she was demanding unorthodox breakfast food.  

She wasn't.  She was demanding that I perform the action that would require her to say "cheese," except she wasn't going to say "cheese," because she was going to be stuffing her face full of brioche.  

This was clearly a photo op.

So I cheesed her.






I just want it to be clear, when she's running for Governor, and these pictures surface, that SHE WAS THE ONE WHO WANTED THEM TAKEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment