Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Sisterly Affection

One of the things that I am noticing more and more is how Margaret and Ellie are becoming pals.  They have had separate lives so far -- Margaret has been able to do so much more than Ellie -- and now those barriers are beginning to fall, and they are doing more and more of the same things.

This morning, as we walked into my school (Margaret's on Spring Break, so she gets to spend the time with Ellie and I at school; we know how to do a vacation), Margaret held Ellie's hand as they went up the stairs.  In retrospect, this was a foolish thing to do, since Margaret isn't really strong enough to hold Ellie up if she were to fall.  But it was adorable.

In a similar vein, I present you with this picture:


I'm pretty sure that this is terribly dangerous, but it was very sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment