Thursday, May 20, 2010

Perhaps a Bigger Suitcase?

I've been spending my morning alternately prepping for a job interview and trying to pack for our trip to Washington which starts tomorrow. M's new interest in toys has been quite helpful, but I'm afraid I'm going to give my interview in the cadence of her bouncy seat's easy listening jungle reggae for babies under 25 pounds.

While trying to figure out what to take - luckily, all the people who gave us 6-9 month clothes to wear this fall will be able to feel that their gift wasn't entirely wasted - I came to the conclusion that M wasn't going to fit in the overhead bin.


So I guess she's my personal item.

Also, I think I'm preparing her for a long and glorious career as a mime.


Help, I'm stuck in a box.  No really, get me out of here.  Also, while I was typing this, she obligingly nodded off for that nap she was due for (for which she was due, rather), so now I can go and some slightly more focused preparation.


But first, I need to loosed that death grip on the moose, so I can wrap her arms up and make certain that she stays asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment