Saturday, May 1, 2010

Giddyup!

Recently, someone* requested a picture of M on a horse, and although we're not willing to go that far quite yet, we are moving towards that goal.**
 

 I"m not really sure how this came about, except that M seems to like being a) up high where she can see things and b) sitting up.  Also, she seems to like sitting up more if she doesn't have to bend that much in the middle, because her middle is not particularly bendy.

 *Patrick, but "someone" sounds so much more like I have a massive following of anonymous readers.  Because the minutiae of my baby's life is so interesting to the general public, isn't it?

*My grand scheme, actually, for fostering a relationship between M and the horses is to forbid her to have anything to do with them, and give her grandfather permission to take her out clandestinely when she's about 5.

2 comments:

  1. I may have been the messenger but I am positive that I was merely acting on behalf of the massive anonymous reader community. Baby on a horse is something everyone wants to see...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is 5 old enough for her rebellious tendencies to have kicked in and for her to want to sneak out to do something forbidden? Mightn't you have to wait a little longer before that particular gambit will work?

    ReplyDelete