Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Don't Mess With the Kid

This morning, M woke up from her nap with a greaser's hairdo and an outfit that only supported the impression.


(All right, so the pink blanket diminishes the impact.)

Clearly, steps have to be taken to bring out the toughness of her ensemble.


There, if that doesn't make her look more like a bad seed, I don't know what does.

But she wasn't particularly amused by it.


And begged me to remove it.


And so I took it out and left her to play in her newly constructed play area (formerly known as our dining room).



At the moment, her play area is mostly a track of blankets for her to roll down.  In the penultimate picture, you can see my feet holding her in place, since her new favorite pastime is rolling over.  I tried to catch her in the act, but at once that was what I wanted to take a picture of, she stopped.


Until, that is, I walked to the back door to let the cat out.  When I got back,


there she was, flipped.

I think her refusal to perform on demand bodes ill.

No comments:

Post a Comment