Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Exercises

Apparently, M has been reading the blog as well as the child development books.  As soon as I post something about tubbiness and lack of exercise,* she takes steps.

Also, she seems shocked that I would have suggested that she was tubby.



She has embarked on a quite breathtaking regimen of crunches.  She seems to have decided that she wants to sit, and she's not going to use her arms unless forced.


Afterwards, she looks quite pleased with her efforts.


Also, in a brief digression into children's clothing, can someone enlighten me as to what exactly the people who designed this onesie were thinking?

Look at it.


 In what world are a giraffe and a lion best friends?  I mean, I understand that lions on children's clothing are not notable carnivorous, but it seems to me a bit weird that someone would decide to use this as a logo.  Why not a giraffe and a monkey?  They may not be particularly friendly in the wild, but at least they don't eat each other.

*I realize that there was the original post, but it was a few months ago, and I'm pretty sure that she didn't know how to read then.

1 comment: