Thursday, June 17, 2010

Mobility, Phase 3

We're going to have to give the house a good scrubbing, as the baby has taken another (metaphorical, thank goodness) step* in her quest to roam the earth freely.

I had already mentioned that she learned to roll over.  But now she has learned to combo the rolling from front to back with the rolling from back to front.  At least I think she has.  I've got no other explanation for what happened.

It started with a Not Even Remotely Terrifying and Much More Authentic Giraffe that Julie sent to her (thanks Julie!).

I put M down on the floor with NERTaMMAG to get a picture. 


I then took a picture without NERTaMMAG just for kicks.



And then I walked across the room, put NERTaMMAG in the window embrasure, turned around, and found this.


So I'll be vacuuming tomorrow, provided M cooperates.

*It's a real step but not a real step, you see?  She's not walking.  She's just progressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment