Saturday, June 12, 2010

When Daddies Attack

M seems to find Leo much more interesting than me.*  I mean, she thinks that I am an excellent source of food, and that I should be nearby, but she is rarely excited to see me.  Of course, if I were to go away more often, this would no doubt change, but at the moment, she gets really excited when she sees Leo.

Take, for example, this morning.  There she was, minding her own business, lying on her blanket.


Then, out of the corner of her eye, she noticed something approaching.


It caught her attention, so she looked at it.


It was . . . her father, come to feast on her cheeks.


Which amused her greatly.


The mirth took a few moments to fade.



*Than she finds me, that is.  It would be odd if she thought Leo was more interesting than I think Leo is.

No comments:

Post a Comment