Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Dressing Herself

Margaret has begun to make strides toward dressing herself.  She’s not quite there yet, but she has certainly figured out how to make herself helpful when we’re putting her shirt on.  The unfortunate flip-side of this is that she has figured out how to make herself the reverse of helpful as well, but we’re not focusing on that too much.  I mean, “Margaret has learned to be a right pain when I’m trying to put her shirt on” doesn’t sound quite as good when I’m trying to convince all the other mothers at the park that Margaret is far superior to their piddling little babies.

Anyway, this morning at the zoo she took advantage of this new-found interest in dressing, and put her hat on by herself.

008

And then she started making dancing motions.

009

I really hope she isn’t planning on being a rapper.  It just isn’t a predictable career, you know?  I’m hoping for something like dentistry.

No comments:

Post a Comment