Thursday, May 19, 2011

It’s Fun To Take A Walk In The Rain

We went to the Botanical Garden again today, despite the rather inclement weather.  It was a very Port Angeles sort of walk, and Margaret took to it like a . . . well, like a duck to water. 

When we got back to the car, she was rather damp, and a little uncertain about getting into her carseat without a change of clothes.

014

But I reasoned with her, and she was amused by that.

015

Very amused, in fact.

017

Yeah, there’s really no story here except that we went on a walk, and I was going to take pictures of damp and bedraggled Margaret, and I got three I thought were cute.  But you have to admire the effort I put in to grafting narrative onto this pictures, don’t you?

Also, Leo thinks that in the second picture she looks ridiculously like my mom, which is funny, because in this picture

058

which I posted previously, my mother thinks that she looks ridiculously like Leo.

Clearly, the conclusion is that my mom looks like Leo (or vice-versa) and that’s too weird to contemplate.

No comments:

Post a Comment