Friday, May 20, 2011

Our Budding Supermodel

I took Margaret in to have some more pictures done today, because I feel that it is a good thing to get professional shots taken every so often, and because I failed entirely in taking pictures of her in her Easter dress.

Apparently 15 months is one of the hardest ages to take pictures of, since the kids are old enough to run, but not old enough to listen when you tell them to sit (or, perhaps more likely, not old enough to listen when you tell them that if they please, please sit still and smile, you will take them to an ice cream parlor afterwards and let them eat until they are sick).

Margaret behaved like a champ.*

I mean, it’s not that she wasn’t squirmy.  She would sit still long enough to get one photo,

0031

and then stand up

0032

and head out.

0033

But we still managed to get some good pictures.

There’s one where she demonstrates her new word.

0036

There’s one where she poses as a damsel in distress.

0045

There’s one where she pauses in her flight to laugh at me.

0041

She also gave us some good close-ups.

0008

0021

0023

0028

0063

Oh, and they had a chair that she loved.  There were recriminations when we removed her from it.

0010

Also, they pulled down a stadium background and gave her a baseball glove, and she got ready to play.

0068

I don’t know how I’m going to break it to her that they don’t make cleats in her size.

*I’m not sure if there are picture-taking championships, but of there are, she is certainly in the running for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment