Monday, February 27, 2012

Tummy Time, Part 2

(All right, so I’m posting a lot about tummy time and how good Ellie is at it, but the thing is that Margaret hated it with the burning heat of a thousand suns, and would spend all 10 minutes of it per day screaming her head off, which made it unpleasant for both of us, and Ellie seems to really like it, which is a nice change, and makes me feel less cruel, so I’m going to talk about it.  And if you don’t like it, you don’t have to read this blog.  So there).*

Anyway, as you may have gathered, this is another post about Ellie and tummy time.  She has disconcertingly good control of her neck, and her arms and legs all seem to do what they’re meant to do.

Clever Ellie.

*I’m not sure what part of my imagined audience has just rolled their eyes and said “Oh, not more about Ellie’s tummy time.  That’s BORING,” because I know most of you, and honestly, if you’re reading this blog, it’s far more likely that you’re saying “Oh, more about tummy time?  With video?  Awesome, let me get some popcorn.”  But I feel the need to admit that my children aren’t actually and objectively the most interesting topic in the world.  So you know, I’m self-aware and all, but that’s not going to stop me writing paragraphs about tummy time.

No comments:

Post a Comment