Monday, July 12, 2010

Am I Thinking Too Much?

I took M today and had actual pictures taken by actual photographers.  She was very smiley and nice and pleasant for them, and much fun was had by all.  They got some really great shots of her.


Anyway, I think this picture is incredibly adorable, and worth the time and effort and all that.  But they took another one which kind of disturbs me.


I mean, I'm fine with the whole bathtime baby thing, though why I would put the towel in the tub I don't know.  What sort of frightens me, though, is the looming and ominous presence of the washboard.  Do they know what you do with a washboard?  And do they think that babies would take kindly to it? 

I didn't get a print of that one.

I have, however, discovered a new hobby - putting babies in baskets and photographing them.


So if you have any baskets, let me know.  I suppose laundry baskets would do in a pinch.

1 comment:

  1. OMG I've got some baskets. I haven't made any lately but this could be just the push I need to get in gear! Laundry baskets work well too, of course.

    ReplyDelete