Thursday, July 22, 2010

Sleep Houdini

We've gone back to swaddling the baby, for all the good it does us.  She's very adept at escaping her bonds.  But it takes her an hour or so in the morning, and . . . well, no time out of the swaddle I put her in for naps.  In fact, she can get out of that one with both arms tied behind her back (obviously) and in her sleep.

Look.


So she got her arms out before I started taking pictures, but look at this scheming look on her face.


 And then she started pulling at it more and more, probably to get her legs free, the clever little person.

All without waking up.


So maybe I need to  get rid of the swaddle.  But it makes me feel so much better.  Like I've done everything I can to make M sleep, and if she doesn't, it's her fault.*

*Not that fault is really a thing for her.  It's more that it's not my fault.

No comments:

Post a Comment