Thursday, November 29, 2012

Hard at Work

To an uneducated observer, it may appear that smearing blueberry and graham crackers through one’s hair is a simple task.  But Ellie would like you to know that it takes hours and hours of practice to get the devil-may-care sloppy hairdo that she sports.  Hours of intense concentration.

008

It is particularly hard because her hands don’t reach all the way to the top of her head.  But she knows that, and doesn’t appreciate smart-aleck people who may or may not be her mother pointing that fact out.

009

And, listen, Milklady – if that really is your name – these criticisms hurt my feelings, and make me question the validity of my entire blueberry and graham cracker in the hair agenda.  Humph.

020

Also, I have no framing narrative for these pictures, but I shot some of Ellie eating yesterday, because she’s really cute when she eats.  And very dramatic.  So here they are:

003

012

018

019

022

023

025

027

028

I really love the last one.  She’s got a really good distrustful look.  I imagine I’ll be seeing it lots.

No comments:

Post a Comment